Thursday, May 14, 2009

mission complete!!!hooray!!

hooray,i've finished my interview!!!
thx god i juz manage to answer d 135's questions.
8.20 to 8.50 ....
guess wat, 1 shot!!
next was d group discussion...
it was abt d advans n disadvans of radio n tv...
oh my god, tats horrible.everyone of us were sratch to show off....
same with me.....lah..
everyone were look like angel when we sat quietly
bt at tat moment, each of us were turn into demon.
sorry, i dun mean to commersialize d movie( ANGEI AND DEMON)
we tried to 'kill' each other by transmit fatal viruses.....
arr.. tats over rite?? watever...
coming up next was d individual interv....
good questions to ask , bt damn hard to answer!!!!
wat do u know bt PIPP??
wat do u think bt y our people nt hardworking enough to fulfil their future?
wat's ur responsible in each of ur posts in school??
hw u help to strengthen d relationship each other since
there is 3 races in ur school as a senior??
u hav wrote 'membaca jambatan ilmu' in ur essay??
wats ur opinion??
and blah blah..........
i juz went out after abt 15 mins....
d panel critised me tat my hand writing is too small..
huh....i was frozen...
bt they praised me tat i hav good bahasa coz
i said tat 'memang tdk dnafikan bhw ilmu pengetahuan
mrupakan senjata yg paling ampuh dlm dunia
pancaroba ini'...
n one of d panel said' wow, ini kali pertama saya
dengar plj cina cakap perkataan ' ampuh'.
n d other panel said' saya juga! bahasa kamu baik ya'
n they smile!!!!!wow, tats great!!!
then my interv is finished.
MY MISSION IS COMPLETED!!
after with my 'new friends' luck, n i went bk home n eat
coz i'm starving!!!!
anyway, nice to meet them- asrul, nurul, tee, karyan,tian,n mingyan..





1 comment:

  1. hey,someone having same name wif me leh,haha.So,how r u?view my blog n u can connect to evelyn's blog lah.take care n miss u so much!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete