Monday, August 3, 2009

heart break

d 4th week i'm in IPGM Kampus Temenggong Ibrahim without my parents.i'm still a normal
girl with a lot of 'energy'. bt my entire body r very pain coz PJ.i hav to learn a lot of difficult posing like bridge, hip up, shoulder up,balancing d body only with ur hand....n d most distressing
thing is i hav a stamina test which i hav to run at d field for 6 rounds=2.4km.(if u seen my kampus's field , u'll pray for me coz it is extremely big!!) anyway, i'l try my very best. haiz, d
H1N1 very serious nw,so we r told to wear mask in public.lot of my friends nt feeling well recently so i start to worry nw....

2 comments:

  1. Take all the needed precautions to avoid H1N1. Ipoh is still not that bad. There are universities and colleges which need to be closed for 1 week already. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. miss u...............and gambata ne...

    ReplyDelete