Thursday, October 15, 2009

wish me luck

stil veli busy.....haiz...wat to do??
cant wait for d farewell dinner on 19/10, i'm one of d MC...with my coursemates, wish me and my partner do nt make any mistake coz MDM CHUAN there.....(my coursemates will understand what i mean)so stress when she is there....nt only MC i will be, i also hav declaration poem with my friends as our class's performence, i hav solo part somemore...aft some day i hav stamina test also.... duno hw many layers sunblock should i put on.....anyway, ganbate....to my friends also.....luv ya..

3 comments:

  1. 19.10.2009 that means next Monday night. You are good in speaking on stage. Keep on practicing on your mind. We believe you can make it. Wish you and your coursemates all the best in doing an excellent job. Good luck. We will pray for you.

    ReplyDelete