Sunday, June 14, 2009

bek to ipoh!!

yeah,i bk to ipoh dy!!~finally~
is really struggle n waste of time to walk to
d bus station fr my sis's home...
i was thinking a rite time to `coax',to`deceive'
my sis to find another home coz d destiny to d bus station
was ASS FAR.....................i never walk by a life tat
goin to shopping centre with my entire body DRAWN by sweat!!
anyway, i bought 1 shirt-rm29.9, 2 blouses-rm25 n rm45.9,a
colourful shawl fr FOREVER 21 in 1 Utama-rm39,a short pant-39.9.
i was so excited bt a bit worry bt my purse....
i already swear to myself tat i'l never buy any clothes n others
when i bk to ipoh in 2 months....coz i haven receive my last
salary..........oh ya, my sis bought bk d short pant dy!she was
so happy tat stil got her size(~so lucky~)guess wat, we spend more
money to go bk to 1 Utama d next day becoz of her pant,wat's d most
hard break happening was tat d taxi fees was fr my purse~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment