Tuesday, June 9, 2009

sucks day in 1U...

yesterday my sist n i went to 1 utama,sounds good...
our legs already feel like fractured dy....
bt it's nt d main point...
we had to stay there fr morning til 7pm s/t while waiting for my elder sist to picked us..
first of all we felt tat is good for us to shop d whole day!
however we finished shop d whole 1U at abt 1pm s/t..
we were damn bore at tat moment...
so we went to d cinema to hav a movie- HANA MONTANA..
to 'fill in d blank of our time'...we finished watching at 4.40pm...
we continued sitting at d chair, stared at people who walk by in stupid way
coz our legs were god damn painful..our last shop were d VOIR shop..
WOW,50%,70%...my sist n i felt crazy dy..
my sist bought a short pan -fr 90s/t to 40s/t..
yeah she was happy...i din bought anything fr there coz tat's nt my target...
finally, after ate s/t, we went to d toilet n we met our sist then we went home...
when we reached home , my sist realized tat she left d new short pan tat she
bought in BRANDED SHOP-VOIR in toilet.....poor sist.....
i wondered if she crying in protest all d way...
anyway, i bought a colourful scaft fr FOREVER 21...RM39!!!
so stay tuned to my blog to check out whether my sist gt cry or not....hahaha!sory...

No comments:

Post a Comment