Sunday, June 21, 2009

creativity i had in FORM 5..

i stil remember most of d chinese girl in our class like
dongbangshinki-d most famous korea group singer,n one day,
one of my friend birthday, n i decided to 'show off' my creativity,
so i planned to cteate a proposing letter which included dongbangshinki's 37 songs...

'tis letter is especially for BEAUTIFUL YOU, i hope to have
a day like this....a bun of BALLOON is in my left hand,while
i HUG you with my right hand,STEP BY STEP stepping the PURPLE LINE
on the RAINBOW, and there we come to a MAGIC CASTLE, then i say to
you: HEY GIRL, i PRAY FOR GOD when i first saw you,that i really
hope to see you again.that's because i BELIEVE, you are my only one
CHOOSEY LOVER.i just felt LOVE IS ALL I NEED after seeing you, so
please be MY GIRLFRIEND! no matter where are you, I'LL BE THERE,
I NEVER LET YOU GO,because YOU ARE MY MIRACLE. i hope we can TOGETHER
everyday. when you are happy, i'l HIYAYA with you n have a HIGH TIME.
when you are down n sad, i'l help you to HOLDING BACK THE TEARS, DRIVE you FLY AWAY to leave this town.when you are angry, i'l
FREE YOUR MIND,because i have a SONG FOR YOU,your mood will ON&ON to
keep SHINE!so,MAY I LOVE YOU?i'l PROMISE YOU, you are the ONE to be
my FOREVER LOVE.although i don't know what KEYWORD you will give me,
but i will PROUD of my decision to let you know my heart.TONIGHT, i
hope you can RIDE ON to MY DESTINY, to create a BEAUTIFUL LIFE with me.sarangheyo, MY LITTLE PRINCESS!!'

so what u think ?? am i creative???my friend very suprising after she read this.... i also cant believe my greatest prowest!!haha, i blowing water again, forgive me la.....<3

1 comment:

  1. u r still the same,very creative lah...miss u so much...take lah!

    ReplyDelete