Wednesday, June 17, 2009

memories......frienz....>0<

i was listening to 'believe' by dongbangshinki when i was wrote tis ...i still remember tis song was my 'yam go'(in cantonese)in form5..i always sang tis song in class when teacher not there..n all d memories in school was flowing through my brain..my frienz, teachers,my stupid posts....but one of d happening i'l neverever forget til death...was d monthly test,i failed my add mm.i was deadly sad at tat moment.my add mm's teacher wanted to c us individually in chemistry lab.when my friend called my name tat i'm d one to c mdm.ranee next.(she is d fierest teacher in d school,not everyone in school can feel tat~~hw lucky our class were...~~)oh ya, actually her name was baby ranee(IRONICALLY HAS A `BABY' IN FRONT THERE).i was frozen n my face went gaunt like a corpse.i told myself tat i muz stay cool n don't cry(everyone burst into tears aft had a chat with mdm ranee). so i sit beside her n staring at her,waiting d first word flowing fr her mouth.
`wat happen to u?'there it was.OMG, i can't resist my sadness n ya, i cried.after had some chat, she asked me to write s/t abt her,anything...i'm still distinctly remember wat i wrote,`i'm really sorry tat i disappoint u n me as well.it is undeniable tat i'm really scare of u becoz u r the only one teacher tat i'm afraid of until my hand shaking.my mind went blank when u walk beside me. i noe it is my own problem but i never hate u coz u r a good n responsible add mms teacher.i promise u i'l put more effort on tat.it is better after chat with u.thx.'hahaha, can't believe tat i'l wrote tat to her..i continued to cry when i reach my class,i'm a sentimental sort of person anyway.my frienz were so suprise coz they never seen me cry before....!!!hahaha,it is a great time for them to know me deeply tat i'm not cool as they thought before time.i always laughed alone when i think back....hw childish i am...isn't??

No comments:

Post a Comment